Message from the Warriors Chief Information Officer
Thank you very much for your interest in signing up with the East Bay
Please keep this information for your records.
The initial requirements for sign-ups are as follows: Forms can be
found at our website - eastbaywarriors.org.
Registration dates and locations will also be available at the
There are some weight requirements based on age for football - you
will find this information at our web site - eastbaywarriors.org.
- Your son or daughter must be weighed, if he/she is registering
- Registration fee - Please note $100.00 deposit fee
is Non-Refundable, After June 1st the entire registration fee
- $225.00 - Football on/before Aug 1, $250.00 after Aug 1.
- $100.00 - Cheer plus the cost of the uniform & accessories, after
Jun 1st, please see Cheer AD or President.
- Medical Form. (Dated Jan 2005 or later)
- Player/Cheer Contract.
- Birth Certificate (Copied).
- Complete Report Card. (Sep 2004 - Jun 2005 due by July 8th - Copied) Policy - under 2.0 GPA must be approved by a school official, Principal, Vice Principal or Counselor. Scholastic Eligibility will be made available May 2005. Weekly progress report will begin this season for each football player and cheerleader. Beginning in September 2005, if GPA is below 2.0 or by parent request.
- Fees - Equipment/Volunteer/Fundraising $50.00 - Each family must complete 30 hours to receive refund, return equipment and participate in fundraising, minimum requirements will be set for fundraising. Time cards will be distributed at the beginning of the season. Find a list of jobs in your parent package. Refunds will be issued at the end of the season, by mail.
- Rules for Football and Cheer.
- There are no try-outs, first 35 kids for football, first 19 for cheer, make the team.
- Fundraising is one of the ways that we raise money and helps offset the cost to run the football/cheer program. Each child is required to participate. All other funding comes from donations and registration fees.
- All transportation is done through carpooling by parents. Exception Regionals and National Championships.
- Eastbay falls under Peninsula Conference - Richmond to Gilroy
Across the bay to San Mateo, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Cruz, Halfmoon
Bay, Pacifica, San Bruno, etc.
There will be other forms that you will be required to fill out once we get closer to the season, which normally begins the end of July, beginning of August. The schedule for the games will be made available after certification, normally the second Week of September.
The season runs August 1, 2005 - Dec 17, 2005.
Practice begins August 1st - 30th, 2005 - Mon thru Fri 5:30pm - 7:50pm. After Labor Day practice goes down to 3 days a week Tues, Thurs, Fri.
Practice Field: Raimondi - 18th & Wood Street - West Oakland. Shortly after Labor Day - Lowell Middle School, West Oakland.
|Regular Season Games||End of Aug thru End of Oct - Sat or Sun|
|Playoff Schedule||Every Saturday or Sunday in November|
|Regionals Championship||Thanksgiving weekend Nov 25th - 28th, San Jose, CA.|
|Nationals Championship||Orlando Florida - Dec 4th - Dec
All dates, times and locations are subject to change.
Here are some website that will be very helpful to you.
Thank you very much for your interest, have a pleasant day!
- www.eastbaywarriors.org - Eastbay Website
- www.ppwls.com - Peninsula Pop Warner Web Site
- www.popwarner.com - Official Website - Pop Warner
Linda Posey - Chief Information Officer